MyApps is an application streaming service that lets you install software on any Seneca PC on demand. Any software application on the MyApps menu can be used on computers in classrooms, labs, and the Computing Commons.
To get started, visit https://myapps.senecacollege.ca/, find the desired software, and click Launch to begin the streaming installation. The software will be usable within a few minutes.
Home Use Instructions
In addition, to accessing Offsite software from home, a connection to StudentVPN also allows access to Onsite-personal software. To get this access from your personal laptop at home, please download and install StudentVPN. StudentVPN is required only for MyApps that require access to a licensing server.
- Open your preferred browsers
- Go to https://myapps.senecacollege.ca
- Enter your Seneca user name and password
- If this is your first time using MyApps, you must have AppsAnywhere and Cloudpaging player installed
- Please read and accept the license agreement
- Select the Blue box to start the installation process
Note: In some browsers, you may need to first save the installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded or it may start the install on the browser
- Once the AppsAnywhere installation is completed, click on the close button and the Cloudpaging Player automatically installs
- Click Done
- Upon completion of the validation process you are now ready to stream the applications you see on the portal.