Trend Micro has provided Seneca employees and students free licenses for its Internet Security antimalware software.
- This program is for employee and student home use.
- Software may only be installed on one Windows device
To Install Trend Micro Internet Security:
- With a web browser go to the Software License Information & Distribution Database.
- Click Request License.
- Click “TrendMicro Internet Security” from the pulldown menu and click Get Key.
- Write down the key and keep it in your records.
- With a web browser go to the Trend Micro Download Center.
- Download the latest version of Trend Micro Internet Security.
- Install Trend Micro Internet Security.
- Choose the Paid option and type in your key.
- Finish the installation. Trend Micro Internet Security is now installed.
For support, please contact Trend Micro.