Installing GlobalProtect VPN
- Please select the nearest area where you live.
- Go to the IP address of the area you selected to download the VPN client.
- Log on with your login/username (not your full Seneca email address) and password. Example, your Seneca email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and your username is jdoe.
- Download the GlobalProtect agent that corresponds to your computer’s operating system.
- Install the software using the default options and then open the GlobalProtect application.
- In the Portal text box type the IP address of the area you selected and click Connect. For example: if you selected China North as your area you would enter 220.127.116.11 as the portal address.
- Enter your Seneca username and password.
- Click Sign In to connect.