The Student Virtual Private Network (VPN) are required to access the following services:
Student VPN Instructions
- Go to: https://studentvpn.senecacollege.ca to download the VPN client.
- Log on with your login/username (not your full Seneca email address) and password. Example, your Seneca email address is email@example.com and your username is jdoe.
- Download the GlobalProtect agent that corresponds to your computer’s operating system.
- Install the software using the default options and then open the GlobalProtect application.
- In the Portal text box type studentvpn.senecacollege.ca and click Connect.
- Enter your Seneca username and password.
- Click Sign In to connect.