Scanning and Emailing Documents
Many Seneca printers can be used as scanners. Follow the instructions below to scan and email a document to your inbox, or go to Printing Copies to print a paper copy of a document.
Always remember to log out when you are finished printing.
- Remove staples and paper clips from the papers to be scanned.
- Place the originals face-up in the Document Feeder on top of the printer, or one at a time face-down on the scanner glass.
- Tap your OneCard and log in to the printer.
- Press the Services Home hardware button on top of the printer.
- Tap Copy on the printer screen.
- Press the green Start hardware button on the front of the printer.
- Your scanned document will arrive in your email inbox as a PDF attachment.