Many Seneca printers can be used as photocopiers. Follow the instructions below to make paper copies of a document, or go to Scanning and Emailing Documents to send an electronic copy of the document to your inbox.
- Remove staples and paper clips from the papers to be scanned.
- Place the originals face-up in the Document Feeder on top of the printer, or one at a time face-down on the scanner glass.
- Tap your OneCard and log in to the printer.
- Press the Services Home hardware button on top of the printer.
- Tap Copy on the printer screen.
- Type the desired number of copies.
- Press the green Start hardware button on the front of the printer.
- Your document will begin to print shortly.
- Press the red Stop hardware button to pause or cancel a copy job
- Tap Resume on the printer screen to continue the copy job
- Press the Cancel button to cancel the job completely