What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration platform that brings everything together in shared workspace within Office 365.
Teams offers the following primary functionalities:
- Online Meetings
- Presence (free\busy)
- Host and record multimedia conference calls
- Share desktop, whiteboard, and applications
- File sharing
- Work simultaneously on documents and presentation
- Collaborate with people both inside and outside our organization
Microsoft Teams is available to all Seneca employees and students.
Accessing Microsoft Teams
- Desktop or laptop: It is recommended to use the Teams app on your Seneca computer. If you would like to install Microsoft Teams on a personal computer, visit the Microsoft Teams Download site.
- Mobile:The Teams app is also available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone 10.
- Web:To access Teams on your browser, go to teams.microsoft.com
Here is quick look at Microsoft Teams and its features.
- Getting Started
- Setting up your Teams
- Collaborate in Teams and Channels
- Post and Messages
- Upload and fine files
- Manage meetings
- Explore apps and tools