Forgotten Username Reminder
The MyID Self Service allows students and employees the following option if you have forgotten your Username.
To retrieve this information, follow the steps below and your Username will be sent to your personal email address.
Please keep your Personal Information updated. You can update it under:
- Employee: Seneca > Employee > i3 Portal > My Personal Information
- Student: Seneca > Student > Student Centre > Email Addresses
MyID Self Service communicates with your personal email address on record.
- Go to: myid.senecacollege.ca
- Select Forgot Username?
- Click Yes to accdept the terms and conditions to the IT Acceptable Use Policy (ITAUP) policy
- The Enter your Student/Employee number to Continue window displays:
- Under the Student/Employee number field:
- Enter your 9-digit Seneca ID Number
- Select Student or Employee from the pulldown menu
- Click Continue
- You may have to enter additional information as verification:
- Date of Birth and Postal Code
- Click Submit
Once submitted, a window will display Your username was sent to your personal email account, ******@ as shown below:
- An email is sent to your personal email address on record
- If there is no personal email address, your username will be displayed onscreen and you may click Exit to return to the MyID login screen