Configuring Microsoft Outlook for Mac
Microsoft Outlook is the preferred email client to send and receive email on Mac computers. The following instructions are valid for Outlook 2011 and 2016 for Mac.
To setup your Office 365 account in Outlook 2011 for Mac:
- Launch Outlook from your Mac.
- Click the Outlook pulldown menu at the top-left corner of the Outlook window and click Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- In the Accounts window, click the + sign at the bottom-left corner.
- Click Exchange.
- Type your full Seneca email address into the E-mail address and User name fields, and type your password into the Password field. Verify the Method is User Name and Password. Click Add Account.
- If you are prompted with the following message, click Allow.
- Your Seneca account will appear in the Accounts window. Close the window.
- Your emails will begin downloading into your inbox. You may now send and receive email from your Seneca email account.