Configuring Microsoft Outlook for Windows
Microsoft Outlook is the preferred email client to send and receive email on Windows PCs. The following instructions are valid for Outlook 2013 and 2016.
- Launch Outlook from your Windows PC.
- If the Add Account wizard appears, skip to step 3. Otherwise, click the File tab and click + Add Account.
- Type your name, email address, and password into their respective fields. Click Next.
- Wait until your email credentials are verified, and click Finish.
- Your emails will begin downloading into your inbox. You may now send and receive email from your Seneca email account.