Seneca students may print documents from the Computing Commons with their OneCard and can collect them at nearby printers.
The cost for printing in black and white is $0.05 while printing in colour is $0.20.
Printing a Document
- Log into any computer with your Seneca login credentials.
- Download the document you want to print.
- Select the correct printer (Black&White or Colour) and paper size Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Walk to a nearby printer and tap your OneCard on the card reader.
- Type your PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the screen located on the front of the printer.
- Alternatively, you can login with your Seneca username and password.
- After logged in, tap Print Release.
- Select your print job and tap Print
Note: These Xerox WorkCenters also have the capability to scan and copy your document.